Here at Christ Central Manchester we love bringing people together to build local community. We meet together mid-week in smaller groups to help people connect with each other, in the localplaces we live, and with God.
Our community groups meet across Manchester and Salford; there are 9 groups available to join - one is specifically for students & 20's and the others are open to all; we hope you will be able to find one near you. Have a look at our map below to see which group meets near you!
If you are interested in joining one of these groups, or would like to find out more, please contact us.
"After 2 years at Christ Central we have come to really appreciate the balance of biblical teaching, stimulating Community Groups, and brilliant social action projects"
– Debbie M
1. City Centre (Castlefield) – Rachael, Paul M, Terry and Bekki -Thursdays
2&3. The Heights – Daven, Ushers & Culattos – Tuesdays
4. Eccles – Annmarie - Tuesdays
5. Ardwick – Mark and Hilary – Thursdays
6. Students & 20's (various locations) – Adrian and Natasha - Wednesdays
7. Fallowfield – Jaco and Anneke -Thursdays
8. Heald Green – Jason and Tina -Wednesdays
9. Wilmslow - Dan and Esther - Tuesdays